The Order Fulfillment & Sales Support Specialist is responsible for assisting in the excellent customer service provided to our customers from the beginning of the supply chain to the consumer. The Order Fulfillment & Sales Support Specialist reports to the President, but works closely with others in the organization to make sure that all orders, sample requests, sales efforts, and follow-ups are taken care of timely and professionally. This is a full-time position based in our corporate office in Sheboygan, Wisconsin with time also spent processing and shipping orders out of our nearby 3rd party warehouse facility.
Order Fulfillment & Sales Support Job Duties
- Maintain great relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service and supporting all sales efforts.
- Processing orders, releasing product, invoicing, and tracking all domestic orders to customers.
- Fulfilling and invoicing all direct to customer orders, sample shipments, and e-commerce shipments with the highest level of care, accuracy, and professionalism.
- Overseeing and tracking cheese inventory levels at warehouses, as well as organizing the movement of product between production and warehouse facilities and maintaining the tidiness of our local warehouse facility.
- Assist in the sales cycle by working with our team to manage new business, trouble-shoot issues, verifying stock status, managing sample inventory, etc.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork, reports, recaps, and invoicing.
- Maintain the corporate promotional calendar for our two proprietary brands.
- Act as the liaison between the customers and the sales team for all sample requests, new business setup, and other business initiatives.
- Maintain customer information database in CRM.
- Act as the administrator for 3rd party websites as required for specific customers.
- Maintain pricing information within our system and communicate pricing to customers.
- Work with sales team and accounting to accurately account for promotional deductions.
Order Fulfillment & Sales Support Specialist Qualifications
The candidate must be highly organized with a strong attention to accuracy and detail. Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, and superior customer service is essential. This includes excellent phone and written communication skills, effective time management skills, and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Retail, Logistics, Operations or related field.
- Experience in sales, sales support, order fulfillment, and/or shipping is preferred.
- Experience in the cheese industry is preferred.
- Ability to work independently while working closely with others in the company to ensure constant communication and efficient, accurate follow through.
- Must have valid driver’s license and car. Must be able to lift boxes up to 50 pounds.
For more information please check out our other websites, deercreekcheese.com and apollosgift.com. If you are interested in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.