The Sales Support & Customer Service Manager is responsible for assisting in the excellent customer service provided to our customers from the beginning of the supply chain to the consumer. The Sales Support & Customer Service Manager reports to the President, but works closely with everyone in the company to make sure that all orders, sample requests, sales efforts, and follow-ups are taken care of timely and professionally. This is a full-time position based in our corporate office in Sheboygan.
Sales Support & Customer Service Manager Job Duties
- Maintain great relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service and supporting all sales efforts.
- Processing orders, releasing product, invoicing, and tracking all domestic orders to customers.
- Overseeing and tracking cheese inventory levels at warehouses, as well as organizing the movement of product between production and warehouse facilities.
- Assist in the sales cycle by working with the entire team to manage new business, trouble-shoot issues, verifying stock status, managing sample inventory, etc.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork, reports, recaps, and invoicing.
- Maintain the corporate promotional calendar for our two proprietary brands.
- Act as the liaison between the customers and the sales team for all sample requests, new business setup, and other business initiatives.
- Maintain the customers information database in CRM.
- Act as the administrator for 3rd party websites as required for specific customers.
- Maintain pricing information within our system and communicate pricing to customers.
- Work with sales team and accounting to accurately account for promotional deductions.
Sales Support & Customer Service Manager Qualifications
The candidate must be highly organized with a strong attention to accuracy and detail. Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, and superior customer service is essential. This includes excellent phone and written communication skills, effective time management skills, and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and QuickBooks.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Experience in sales or sales support is preferred.
- Experience in the cheese industry is highly preferred.
- Ability to work independently while working closely with others in the company to ensure constant communication and efficient, accurate follow through.
- Must have valid driver’s license and car. Must be able to lift boxes up to 60 pounds.
Who We Are
The Artisan Cheese Exchange is the export arm for many of the United States’s top cheesemakers, delivering their cheeses throughout the world. In addition, we have created two proprietary brands, Deer Creek award-winning, exceptional cheeses and Apollo’s Gift 100% lactose free cheese. Please visit our websites to learn more—cheese-exchange.com, deercreekcheese.com, and apollosgift.com
Our Team Enjoys
- Healthcare insurance, paid vacation, and sick days
- Free cheese and cheese tastings, free parking, relaxed dress code
- Paid professional development days
- Fun, friendly office atmosphere in our new open-concept office in Sheboygan
- Free Deer Creek T-shirt and Deer Creek hat
- Opportunity to manage your own segment of the business alongside other hardworking, supportive, intelligent coworkers in a work hard, play hard environment
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.